7 Comments

1. The Supernatural Case for Catholicism | Keen for God
    May 18, 2013 @ 9:03 am

[…] The beginning of our courtship […]

2. Phynkee
    May 23, 2013 @ 8:13 am

Such an inspiring story not just about love but mostly about God! May you continue to be a blessing to others… We miss you all!

• keentonchiang
      May 23, 2013 @ 8:34 am

Thanks, Phynkee! We miss you guys, too! God bless your family and all our brothers and sisters at CFC.

3. luckynickel
    May 28, 2013 @ 6:26 am

You tell your story so well. I love to pinpoint the phone calls and emails I received from you about Ann Marie and your growing relationship with God:) I’m so glad you found Anne Marie to share your life with.

• keentonchiang
      May 30, 2013 @ 6:31 am

Thanks, “luckynickel.” Yes, it would be good to pinpoint those moments I shared with you when I started to believe in God. It’s in my email box somewhere…

As for Anne Marie, I don’t know if you realize the important role you played. There was that one phone call we had where you pointed out how your younger brother and I were the same: we treated women with respect, so we wouldn’t “make a move.” You advised that when the right moment arises, I must make a move to kiss the girl.

As a matter of fact, such a moment did arise, and as you predicted, I was “too much of a gentleman” to move in for a kiss. Anne Marie’s non-verbals were disappointed. Then, in my mind, I remembered our conversation. So, I changed my mind said “Come here,” took her and kissed her. Had a I chickened out and let the moment pass, we might not be married today. It was because of your counsel that I remembered at that moment that gave me the courage to kiss her.

4. Bernard King
    June 5, 2013 @ 5:31 am

To God be the GLORY for the things that He has done. Keenton my friend, you are truly an anointed writer. May Jesus continue to live His life through you on paper.

• keentonchiang
      June 5, 2013 @ 6:39 am

Thank you, Bernard. “My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my savior, for he has looked with favor upon his lowly servant.”