6 Comments

1. What If My Children were Gay? | Keen for God
    April 8, 2013 @ 8:04 am

[…] old friend found my reflection about gay marriage and Satan ridiculous and challenged me to consider what I would do if I found out my children were gay.  My […]

2. Scared of the Devil | Keen for God
    May 5, 2013 @ 7:51 pm

[…] world that he doesn’t exist that I had to resort to using a work of fiction as an analogy: what Lord Voldemort did in Harry Potter is what the devil is doing in our world, today.  By the time popular culture admits that the devil exists, it would be too late — just like […]

3. mithriluna
    October 16, 2013 @ 8:08 am

Great post. I was a little nervous at first where you were going with it. 🙂
    As I read you last paragraph, I was reminded of NY Magazine’s interview with Justice Scalia. On pages 4 and 5, he talks about his views on homosexuality and also on the devil.

• Keenton Chiang
      October 17, 2013 @ 12:36 am

Thanks for the link to the interview. Really good read. Didn’t know much about Justice Scalia, but am happy to read how well he articulated his beliefs. Thanks for sharing (and reading my post!)

4. James Milliken
    March 18, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

Good post. I have also come to see the hand of you-know-who in the whole gay marriage controversy (and in much else). Good to see that you are also reminding us to love the sinner, even though our love is turned against us.

• Keenton Chiang
      March 23, 2014 @ 5:10 pm

Thanks for stopping by, James. I appreciate your comment. I think Pope Francis is correct in saying we don’t spend enough time talking about Christ’s mercy and love. That simple message should be the foundation of all our interactions with folks. God bless you and have a great week!