19 Comments

1. keentonchiang
    January 13, 2013 @ 11:46 pm

After Vigil Mass this past Saturday, I went to Perpetual Adoration to pray the rosary for the above petitions. Before I started, I asked St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Joseph, St. Thomas More and St. Jose Maria Escriva to join me. Together, we prayed the Joyful Mysteries. It was a powerful moment for me and I hope all those prayers from those amazing saints will be heard by God.

2. keentonchiang
    January 13, 2013 @ 11:51 pm

On January 7th, I met with my old friend, Kathy, and her husband, Gary. They are trying to conceive and I said I would add them to my prayers. Also, today, I found out that Anne Marie’s cousins, Jason and Nora, Billy and Jennifer. I’d like to add them, too, to my list of folks I’m praying for conception.

3. keentonchiang
    January 16, 2013 @ 4:03 am

Added Daniel & Tiffany to pray for the conception of their second child. Vinson & Chiaki are expecting a baby girl this June! Praise the Lord! I will add them to my list of people to pray for safe delivery of their children.

4. keentonchiang
    January 20, 2013 @ 2:45 am

God has a great sense of humor: through the chief of our section, He sent me a large-sized Italian coffee press. It was meant to be a Christmas gift from my boss, but I think my Father in Heaven was having a bit of fun with me!

5. keentonchiang
    January 23, 2013 @ 5:07 am

This past Monday, I started praying the whole rosary for the people whom I listed. Moreover, I asked St. Therese, St. Thomas More, St. Joseph and St. Jose Maria Escriva to join me, just like I did about ten days ago. In my imagination, I could hear them praying with me. I would lead one decade; they would lead the next one — exactly how a group would pray the rosary together. Tonight, on the Glorious Mysteries, for some reason my mind’s eye not only had my four friends but also a bunch of unknown saints in Heaven. They were seated in concentric circles around me in the center. Then angels with wings were in the air, singing or playing music along with our prayer. There were flashes of light. They all stood up, hundreds of saints during the Second and Fourth Glorious Mysteries. When we were about to finish, we all stood up during the Hail Holy Queen. It was a very surreal and joyful experience. Praise God for the communion of saints. I’m never alone in my prayers if only ask my friends to join. I can also ask their friends in Heaven!

6. samidha
    August 22, 2013 @ 10:51 pm

Please pray for me!

• Keenton Chiang
      August 23, 2013 @ 9:44 am

Dear Samidha,

Of course, I will pray for you! In fact, I already included you this evening in my rosary petitions. May God grant you and your spouse peace and serenity… And enjoy the process! 🙂

Thank you for reaching out to me. I’m humbled. Keep me posted so I know when I can drink coffee, again.

• anne
        November 23, 2016 @ 2:14 pm

Pray for me for conception

7. My 4th Advent Season « Keen for God
    December 2, 2013 @ 8:19 am

[…] then 30-days of rosary prayer for that same couple.  I’m coming up to one year of partial fasting for couples who are trying to conceive.  As a matter of fact, many couples on that list either had their child or are now expecting.  I […]

8. Novena for Conception and Healthy Pregnancy | Keen for God
    November 30, 2014 @ 8:11 pm

[…] how I prayed for the couples who were trying to conceive?  Glory be to God, many of them now are parents.  Since that post, many visitors come to this […]

9. Lizzy C
    June 12, 2015 @ 8:52 am

Please pray for me and my husband as we are trying to conceive.

• keenforgod
      June 12, 2015 @ 8:55 am

You have our prayers, Lizzy. God bless you and your husband.

10. Fiona
    December 16, 2015 @ 10:33 pm

Please pray for me. Me and my hubby solomon are trying to concieve after the miscarriage we had in july this year.im in 7 days fasting and prayer before the Lord.Blessings

• keenforgod
      December 17, 2015 @ 12:19 am

You have our prayers, Fiona!

11. C. & C. Boyd
    May 26, 2016 @ 11:38 am

I would like to join you in prayer and fasting as my husband and I are trying to conceive.

The Boyds

12. Alexis
    August 17, 2016 @ 9:35 pm

Hi please pray for me i have been trying to conceive for a year now.

13. Liz
    September 8, 2016 @ 6:22 am

Please pray for me and my hubby for we are trying to conceive and I feel so depressed. Thank you.

14. Esiderio
    January 10, 2017 @ 5:47 am

Please pray for me. Me and my wife Judith are trying to conceive for 4 years.

15. Shefali